Monday, March 3, 2008

Record Extractor

just finish my new application in Visual Basic. This will save lot of time for me.

The idea came when the problem occur in our IVR application and we could not diagnose the problem. Problem which we are facing is that our IVR application's connection break with the database and the query which insert Caller record in the database could not run. And when this occur the prob is for me. I have to manually copy all the records for backup files (about 90 text files ) and rearange the data and then insert it.



Now what this application do is that i only have to specify the date criteria and the time for which the records are missing then it will read all the files and dump all the records in one file. I hope the db connection prob will be solve shortly and we dont need to use this application.

:) Happy ending

No comments: